It is called a 5 minute write. I'm hoping it will help me dive more deeply into "Blogging World."
I'm actually scared to death to post this because this is my writing. On display. And probably to other blogger/writers! But here goes:
The word today is DISCOVER.
What am I discovering?
How insecure I am?... Nah. I knew that already.
How much I still have to learn? Maybe...
Or, how refreshing it is to try something new...learn something new...find out something new!
New things for me happen constantly...
1. In the World Language classroom as I shift the style of my teaching practices and try new techniques. (I teach Spanish)
2. With my teenagers (I have 3 of them--talk about another culture) as they try to teach me what it is they are saying, doing, and buying.
3. Technology...need I say more? (Look at me today...attempting to embed my post on someone else's blog...incredible discovery about to take place!)
4. Conversation connections that surprise me--I am amazed at what I discover I have in common with the least likely candidates.
5. In Scripture...I discover a thought that gives me the strength to meet the day.
What about you? What are you discovering? What keeps you from discovery?
Well, my five minutes went quickly! (I have to admit it was more like 15...but hey this is my first attempt)